.

THEME PURCHASE INFO

Purchased Themes:
Please allow me 24-48 hours to email you the link after payment, as I am not by my computer 24/7, especially weekends!

Check your spam box as I often seem to be found there! Thanks :)


Any themes I have for 9630 are also available for 9700, select 9630 from the menu and let me know its for 9700.

All new 8900/ 9000/ 9630/ 9700 themes will be posted on my new site www.MellyBerryThemes.com

Welcome!!

Please note all 8900+ themes are now being posted on www.MellyBerryThemes.com

This is to put all of my blackberry themes in one place to allow others to enjoy my curvalicious creations!!

If you download my themes, please leave me a comment, I'd LOOOVE to know what you think!


Please do not copy and repost them on any other sites unless you link back to this site or ask my permission, as I work hard to create themes that I am proud of. I appreciate it!

Please subscribe and follow this blog if you'd like to stay updated on new themes I create! Thank you!!

8300 OTA links Below

These are basically just some of my favorite themes.. thought the page had some extra space for "sprucing" :)

They're also listed in posts so if you see one you like, you can search for it to see all of the pics in the theme.

I have the OS listed in the heading, just click on the picture from your BB to download.

Pink Twitter 4.5 Today

Coach Spring 4.5 Today Plus

Coach Spring 4.5 Today Plus
Click on pic to download to BB

Rainbow Star Shower v2 4.5 Today Plus

Rainbow Star Shower v2 4.5 Today Plus
Click on pic to download to BB

Bold Rainbow Flowers 4.5 Today Plus

Bold Rainbow Flowers 4.5 Today Plus
Click on pic to download to BB

November 30, 2009

We be clubbin.. :)



Aaaiighty folks.. since it's my Bday today and I got my 9700 from my awesome luv bear, we're ready to start this theme club stuff up! I was holding off til I upgraded and now I can finally test them out with my own picky lil eye.. I've had time to make themes but it's harder and harder to find time to post them all, and I absolutely have to stop accepting theme conversions (unless we've already discussed them and I've got you on my list, for which you are still getting your theme!) because doing theme conversions is really taking away from my time to making new themes and it's so hard to please everyone, but I've tried to do my best! Unfortunately at some point somethin's gotta give!

I know some of ya gonna hate me for this and I'll try to do my best but I'm sure I'm gonna disappoint someone somewhere no matter what I do..
I'll start by doing them for the 8900/9630/9700 and follow up with 9000 and 83xx.. I can't leave my 8300 folks behind but I'm hoping some of yall will start upgrading because I don't know how much longer I can keep up since my lil 8300 has since gone to the wayside since my 9700 has come to town!! (Pics of my new baby and her new outfit to come..hehe)

Since I decided so last minute, I'm going to start out by leaving it open all month to whoever wants to join for Dec and I'll send you all the themes from this month so you dont miss anything if you're late.

I also plan to have the OTA links saved for an indefinite amount of time in case you need to delete themes and trade them out and what not (I know bb can't handle all the themes we like to have). We'll see how that works, I may adjust if needed, depending on how this works out.

I trust that you all luv & respect me enough to keep the links for yourselves only, and if someone you know wants the theme, they can sign up the same way you did :) Obviously I dont want my themes posted anywhere else without my permission.

Please make sure you provide your email to your BB, all links will be OTA downloads from your BB only. Happy Theming, and Thanks!



Device

Email Address for OTA links








Here's a pic of my 9700 wearing the first theme I'll be sending out :)


12 comments on "We be clubbin.. :)"

Anonymous said...

OMG your 9700 looks soo cute. Good luck on the theme club. It looks gorgeous already..

Anonymous said...

Makes me wish I still had a Blackberry! lol

Anonymous said...

I was holding my breath waiting on ur theme club & the 8330's got pushed to the backburner =( good luck anyways tho

♥ H ♥ on November 30, 2009 at 5:09 PM said...

I just got the 9700 too!! I had the curve 8300 and had your Bold Rainbow Flower theme...is there anyway that one will be available for the 9700?? All my friends loved it and it's soo pretty. Of course there would be a donation if the theme is converted to the 9700. *crossing my fingers ;)*

MellyMel on November 30, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

BBBM, thx girlie!

Pinktattoochick, GASP! Lol but thank you for visiting my blog regardless!

Anon, I'm sorry that I left the 83xx crew.. I waited as long as I could!! It just becomes so much work when you dont have full time availability to do it all.. :( Hope to bring you on board soon!

Miss H, I have that theme already converted for 9630 (any themes I have converted for 9630 I have for 9700) so if you can purchase that theme from the link, make a note that it's for 9700 and I'll send it over!

Jeni said...

I was wanting to know if the theme club will have some hello kitty themes?

MellyMel on December 1, 2009 at 4:02 PM said...

ABSOLUTELY what's a theme club without Hello Kitty! Dont ya know me by now? :)

Jeni said...

Thanks for the response getting ready to join the club. Love your themes

Anonymous said...

Love your themes, just wondering approx. how many themes will you be sending out per month for the club?

MellyMel on December 1, 2009 at 5:06 PM said...

Great question, sorry I didnt think to mention that before, I'm hoping to get at least 2 themes per week but if I don't I'll offer a free premium theme to make up the difference. 2 a week shouldn't be a problem tho.

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering will your Tour themes incoming call screens now match the rest of the theme since Plazmic has been updated?

MellyMel on December 2, 2009 at 5:11 PM said...

Hiya, for new themes I create yes, because they are being created in the new program. Old themes made pre-update will still not have this feature.

 

Fave BB Sites

Fave BB Sites
Blacklight Themes

Themes4BB.com

Themes4BB.com
Themes4BB.com

Also selling MaryKay!

User Hit Counter

Page Hit Counter

Redirecting to New Site - MellyBerryThemes.com Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez